We flew into Fort Myers and picked up our rental car (a cute little Fiat that felt like a golf cart). I haven't driven for a very long time so I was bit nervous to get behind the wheel but we made it to Sanibel Island alive (#blessed) after picking up the bare necessities: party hats and rosé.
The weekend was a welcome reprieve from school and delivered a much needed hit of vitamin D (like everyone else I can't WAIT for warm weather again; seasonal affect disorder is REAL).
I now understand why everyone flocks south in the winter. Birds and the elderly know what's up.
A d v e n t u r e s:
- Wedding crashing with Junior M.A.F.I.A, Biggie Smalls and (of course) Big Papa --->
- Shell-hunting (She Sells Seashells by the Seashore)
- BBQ-ing fresh Swordfish for the first time (hello seafood gods!)
- Papa Gordo stories (what a full life!)
- Hot tubbing / prank calling (with party hats + Whispering Angel)
- Bike rides
- Mowgling (aka. tree-climbing)
So...is 25 too early to retire?